Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Caylee's Room


CAYLEE RAY KATTNER


Here are a few pictures of Caylee's Room. It is pretty much complete, with the exception of a few tweeks of the little stuff on the shelves, and pictures (which will not be taken until she gets here!). It has been so much fun getting everything together, and she will be surrounded with things given to her by people that already love her so much! My parents bought the baby bed and the sheepskin rug (and a pink BB gun, a girl's got to start early!), Collin's parents bought the bedding and the chandelier (and a super cute diaper bag!), and my grandmother bought the dresser that matches the bed! Much to the surprise of everyone, including myself, there is lots of pink! I seem to like pink more and more these days (weird!), but I absolutely love the way the room turned out! Now all we need is Caylee to make her debut and it will be complete!



6 comments:

  1. Courtney, the room looks great! I'm so glad you started a blog. I just started one, too. It's growingupnorsworthy.blogspot.com. I will add you to my blog list, too. I'm glad everything is going well and Caylee is strong and healthy. I can't wait to hear how everything goes. We'll be praying for all three of y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love her room! She is so spoiled and she is not even here yet. Are you registered anywhere? Aunt Alicia and Uncle Ryan need to send little Miss Caylee a surprise and would love to get her something she doesnt have yet. Cant wait to see more pictures and miss you all soo much...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey courtney! Cant wait to see Caylee :)

    Her room is super cute!

    Holly
    my blog is hollybrynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey love!
    I can't wait to meet Miss Caylee and I just adore her room.
    Love ya'll
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so glad that you are blogging.. i feel so much more in touch with everyone through their blogs.. Miss Caylee's room is precious.. i know you are ready to have her in your arms.. i wish you all the best with the birth.. can't wait to see her..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love her room! its so precious!! i can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete